Stage opdracht: Drone simulations for indoor obstacle avoidance & navigation
Are you looking for a challenging and educational internship? Then you are at the right place at Demcon!
- Demcon is developing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for various projects, including indoor flight.
- we develop a hardware-in-the-loop simulation environment because flight-testing with UAVs is time and cost intensive.
- your assignment would be to develop the simulation environment and test various of our in-house-developed navigation, mapping & obstacle avoidance algorithms using a set-up with a flight controller in the loop.
- the result of the assignment is a simulation environment that can test and qualify the performance of various obstacle avoidance algorithms.
- at Demcon you will find a growing and innovative company with very motivated people. We work in multidisciplinary teams on technically highly complex projects. We share an open, informal, cooperative and inspired working atmosphere. We like new challenges, and are willing to take things a step further.
- the Robotics Competence Group is a network of engineers working on technology development and customer projects. As intern, you will be part of this group. You will get a good impression of what it is to be part of a development team at Demcon.
- following a BSc (HBO) or MSc. (WO) study in technology such as Systems & Control, Robotics & Mechatronics, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent,
- analytical and independent
- enthusiastic and proactive
- interested in technology and autonomous vehicles
- affinity with programming, experience in C++, ROS, Gazebo and/or PX4 is a plus
- available for an internship of at least 14 weeks, starting asap this year
- able to work at our location in Enschede for implementation and testing.
- a challenging and educational internship in a cooperative, multidisciplinary team,
- a direct day-to-day technical supervisor
- a market-based internship fee
- the chance to experience how it is to work in a team at Demcon!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Would you like to work with us as an intern? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, contact Jeroen Minnema, Mechatronic System Engineer, via 088 – 115 20 00 or email@example.com.
Solliciteer direct Vragen over deze functie?