Software sustaining engineer (C#/WPF)
Your day as a software sustaining engineer will look like this
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the further development of medical equipment. You will play a crucial role in the transition of client wishes to new functionality, ensuring that it is realised in a sustainable manner. You will be thorough and accurate in your work; you know how to assure changes in the system or architecture in the documentation. You are flexible and can deal perfectly with changing priorities within this context.
What you will contribute
- At least a university of applied sciences degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Data Systems Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in developing software
- Experience with C#/WPF
- Knowledge of or experience with different development methods and technologies (Real-time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model, etc) and you keep your professional knowledge up to date
- You can assess risks perfectly
- You have strong analytical skills, a good conceptual capacity and are result-oriented, energetic and passionate
We offer you
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question