Senior mechatronic system engineer
Your day as a mechatronic system engineer will look like this
You will be responsible for the design of system concepts for various products and systems. The realisation of the selected solution and its validation are also part of your responsibility. You know how to realise the substantive connection between system requirements, system concept and system integration. In addition to a substantive role, you also fulfill a leading, motivating and coaching role.
You will oversee and manage the process from quotation up to and including realisation at the client. You will monitor the technical progress, planning and budget and will act when required. You ensure that there is appropriate communication with the client, cohesion within the project team and internal coordination within DEMCON.
What you will contribute
- You have graduated or earned your PhD in a relevant university degree course (in particular, in mechanical engineering, technical physics or electrical engineering) specialising in or having an affinity with mechatronics and/or mechanics
- Externally recognised expertise that is both broad and in-depth in systems engineering, mechanics and/or control technology
- At least 5 years of experience as a systems engineer, lead engineer or mechatronics designer
- You like to work based on projects and within a team and you feel at home in a business environment
- You are enterprising and creative, you recognise and translate technical problems or new technical developments into possible projects and solutions
- Business/commercial mind-set and you know how to combine the interests of the client with those of DEMCON
- Enthusiastic and flexible, you show initiative and perseverance, you are customer-focused and have good communication skills
- You are self-confident and empowered including with regard to your own development.
We offer you
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question