Senior embedded software engineer
Your day as an embedded software engineer will look like this
As a senior embedded software engineer, you perform an in-depth study of client wishes and like to work in a multidisciplinary team to develop innovative products. You keep track of technical developments and you can work out designs up to a plan level together with the electronics department. You are not afraid of new technology and like to innovate. You are generally interested in software and software development. You will take the lead if required and you are fully aware of the commercial aspects in projects.
What you will contribute
- At least a university of applied sciences degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Data Systems Technology
- At least 5 years of experience with developing embedded software
- Knowledge of several programming languages (for example, C, C++ and/or Qt) on different platforms (for example, Linux and/or Windows) and processors (for example, ARM and/or Intel)
- Knowledge of or experience with different development methods and technologies (Real-time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model, etc) and you keep your professional knowledge up to date
- You can assess risks perfectly
- Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills, a good conceptual capacity and are result-oriented, energetic and passionate
We offer you
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question