Sales Manager Finapres Medical Systems
Finapres Medical Systems B.V. develops and distributes medical devices for totally noninvasive continuous hemodynamic monitoring. These devices are the result of over 30 years of research and user-experiences in this area of expertise. Finapres is acknowledged as the golden standard of beat to beat non invasive blood pressure measurement. Our solutions are a combination of hardware and software applications. From the office in Enschede; Finapres Medical Systems has maintained worldwide distribution and sales of its proprietary products through a distribution network and direct sales. Finapres is an associated company of the Demcon Holding (www.demcon.nl). Demcon is a supplier of high-end technology for medical devices.
We (www.finapres.com) have an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level by working in a world class medical device company. You will be a key player in the international sales activities of Finapres Medical Systems. Your will be responsible for the sales planning and executing in designated areas of the world. The Sales Manager works closely with customers and after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth for the assigned area;
- Direct sales and distributor management;
- Provide sales data analysis and organize sales presentations;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key opinion leaders and
key personnel in customer accounts;
- Supports the sales and marketing team;
- Work with senior management in Finapres to develop new/current products;
- Monitor and report activities of key competitors.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing in the medical device industry;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with high quality standards and the openness to learn;
- Commercially driven;
- High level of interpersonal skills: influencer, creative problem solver and excellent communicator with strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent command of English and one major language (preference German), both in writing and speaking;
- Have the ability to interface effectively with all levels and functions within the organization;
- Understanding of MS Office products and database software;
- Being able to travel frequently.
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline ( most likely paramedical direction) or equivalent experience and has solid sales and presentation skills;
- Minimal 5 years of sales experience in the medical device field;
What you can expect
Finapres Medical Systems offers many possibilities regarding personal development through our wide internal and external course offer. We welcome your own initiative, and give you space to do so. Accordingly, this also includes a competitive salary and flexible terms of employment.
Thanks to our engaged colleagues, communication lines are short and the atmosphere is open and informal. There are many friendly encounters, both in- and outside of work. We have an active staff association that organizes several activities throughout the year.
If you have any question regarding this career opportunity, please contact Mr. Erik Altena, Managing director of Finapes Medical Systems, tel +31 (0) 88 – 11 52 000 or mobile +31 (0) 61442 9969.
If you are interested in this challenging position do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application to email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated