Project manager industrial systems & vision
Your day as a project manager will look like this
- You will be responsible for one or more projects with a multidisciplinary, technical nature:
- Budgets between €100,000 and €5,000,000
- Teams varying between 3 and 20 project members
- Projects with a large R&D focus: developing the technology of the future. A few examples:
- Smart factory / Industry 4.0 technology and machines
- Developing new autonomous robot systems
- Developing 3D print technology
- Well-established clients on a national and international level
- Together with business development, you will determine the scope of the DEMCON range and you will draw up the quotations
- You will lead the project from the quotation stage up to delivery
- You will identify and use commercial opportunities at existing and future clients.
What you will contribute
- A technical university degree and extensive knowledge in your own technical professional area
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Systematic mind-set, and you are result and solution-oriented
- You have empathy and a personality that makes others enthusiastic
- Fluent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
We offer you
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question