Your day as a project controller will look like this
As a project controller at DEMCON, you will feel you are the owner of the entire project administration. And that is not easy. The thing is to set the right priorities when managing internal and external client contacts with many different projects under the responsibility of different project leaders at a diversity of clients. Always while keeping your eye firmly on the process and the project result.
You will have a great day when you have provided services and have focused on the clients based on your own, not lenient, quality requirements. This requires flexibility. Not with regard to your independence but from your agility. We expect nothing less than that the project administration will only improve as time goes by under your management. The challenge that characterises this role is that you do this by further streamlining different processes and by simultaneously surpassing the expectations of project managers and external clients while you continuously guarantee the quality of the data in the project administration.
- Recording, processing, analysing and reporting financial and other data correctly and on time with regard to the project administration
- Taking care of the processes related to quotations, orders, project reports and project changes
- Timeliness and completeness of invoicing in relation to projects
- Effective relational management: you are the sparring partner for internal and external clients
- Constantly looking for possibilities to improve the project administration within the context of the organisation
What you will contribute
- You can work and think on an academic level
- You also know how to use the energy that you have to create tranquility and an overview
- Affinity with administrative processes, practically and theoretically
- You are customer-focused but also sufficiently obstinate to be independent
- You can make a connection with conversation partners at all levels within the organisation
- You are self-reliant and have the guts to be vulnerable
- You have a clear vision on development
We offer you
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question