Internship Unmanned Vehicle (open application)
Educational Level : University (Bachelor/Master) & Applied Science (Bachelor)
Timeframe : 3 up to 6 months
Location : Delft, DEMCON Unmanned Systems
DEMCON Unmanned Systems develops flying, driving and sailing vehicles for a variety of industrial and safety & security applications with sensing and manipulation functionalities. Core of these systems is to enable robust and reliable control stack, path planning and navigation in GPS-degraded or denied (indoor) environments. Therefore, new technologies need to be developed, tested and integrated to enable future proof products and systems. Think amongst others of SLAM capabilities.
Do you get excited about developing SLAM, Control and Navigation algorithms, working on Sensor & Data fusion challenges or working work with perception (vision) sensors, microcontrollers or other robotics topics within the field of Unmanned Vehicle technologies? Feel free to apply for an open internship/ thesis project and stop bye to see if we together can define a project that fits both our preferences.
- Student from Informatics and computer science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or systems and control, Electrical Engineering, Applied Sciences;
- Experience with C and C++;
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB;
- Interest and affinity with mechatronics, microprocessors, and robotics;
- Eager to solve complex challenges and aim for practical results;
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and GIT is a plus;
DEMCON Unmanned Systems, part of the DEMCON group, offers a dynamic, growing, and innovative environment. With our complex projects and multidisciplinary teams, we offer challenges and variety in your internship. Thanks to your enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues, you will work in an open, informal and fun work- and learn environment. The organization has a flat hierarchy that offers you flexible working conditions and a great learning surrounding.