Embedded software engineer
Your day as an embedded software engineer will look like this
As an embedded software engineer, you will develop in the C++/Qt language.
What you will contribute
- At least a university of applied sciences degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Data Systems Technology
- Knowledge of C, C++, QT and Linux
- Knowledge of or experience with different development methods and technologies (Real‑time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model, etc) and you keep your professional knowledge up to date
- At least 2 years of experience with developing embedded software
- You are passionate about the field, result-oriented, energetic and committed
You will be joining a growing and innovative company at DEMCON. Since we are so enterprising, we commit fully to complex technical projects. We assume responsibility to deliver added value and to continue until the system is operational in multidisciplinary teams. You will have a challenging and varied job and the opportunity to develop. You can continue with your training to ensure that you can further develop your career. We will positively encourage you to use your own initiative. All of this linked to a salary that is in line with the market and with flexible terms and conditions of employment.
Thanks to enthusiastic and committed colleagues, the lines of communication in our organisation are short and the working environment is open and informal. Your contact with colleagues both on the work floor and outside will be pleasant. We have an active staff association that regularly organises outings, activities and an annual weekend away.
Apply now Ask your question