Clinical research specialist
Finapres Medical Systems B.V. develops and distributes medical devices for totally noninvasive continuous hemodynamic monitoring. These devices are the result of over 30 years of research and user-experiences in this area of expertise. Finapres is acknowledged as the golden standard of beat to beat non invasive blood pressure measurement.
Our solutions are a combination of hardware and software applications. From the office in Enschede. Finapres has maintained worldwide distribution and sales of its proprietary products through a distribution network and direct sales. Finapres is an associated company of the Demcon Holding (www.demcon.nl). Demcon is a supplier of high-end technology for medical devices.
We (www.finapres.com) have an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level by working in a world class medical device company.
We offer you a diverse position in which you, as a team member, will contribute to planning and implementing clinical studies. You will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Assisting in preparing study strategy, scope and schedule in order to meet business needs;
- Develop, design and execute clinical studies;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory directives / guidelines and the Clinical Investigational Plan;
- Plan and coordinate project activities to ensure timely completion of the investigation;
- Develop and maintain a high level of medical, technical and clinical expertise through relevant literature, scientific meetings, and interaction with various inside/outside experts;
- Report on progress and results of clinical investigations;
- Interpret, evaluate and analyse clinical data, provide interim / final reports, coordinate/contribute to publications;
- Coordinating and/or contributing to study publications;
- Plan and coordinate clinical study team / hospital staff training and (investigator) meetings;
- Collaborating closely with key opinion leaders;
- Partner with cross-functional project teams, e.g. R&D, Regulatory Affairs, OMA, Marketing and Sales.
- Preferable a PhD in Life Sciences, Biomedical or technical medicine or proof of experience in the field of clinical research
- 1-3 years’ experience with direct support to clinical studies or similar
- Strong networking skills
- Significant detail oriented
- Willing to travel
Nice to Have
We are looking for a customer focused team player who is a clinical expert, specialized in clinical site management and study planning. This means you are familiar with clinical research study design, GCP’s and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials.
You are pro-active, like to take initiative, think outside of the box and are a great team player. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Besides the ability to manage multiple tasks you dispose of good problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Quality focus is a must. You have the ability to cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders and easily build rapport & trust using influence management skills.
Finapres offers many possibilities regarding personal development through our wide internal and external course offer. We welcome your own initiative, and give you space to do so. Accordingly, this also includes a competitive salary and flexible terms of employment.
Thanks to our engaged colleagues, communication lines are short and the atmosphere is open and informal. There are many friendly encounters, both in- and outside of work. We have an active staff association that organizes several activities throughout the year.
If you have any question regarding this career opportunity, please contact Mr. Erik Altena, Managing director Finapres, tel +31 (0) 88 – 11 52 000 or mobile +31 (0) 1442 9969.
If you are interested in this challenging position do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated
Solliciteer direct Stel je vraag aan de desbetreffende leidinggevende