Senior Workplace Administrator
As a Senior Workplace Administrator, you fulfil an independent and all-round IT position. Does that appeal to you? Apply now!
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Workplace Administrator?
As a Senior Workplace Administrator, you fulfil an all-round IT-position. You are responsible for the entire IT-infrastructure for our locations in Best and Delft. Here, we encourage an entrepreneurial mind set and allow for a lot of independence in your way of working. Your position includes (but is not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- You provide support for more than 150 employees for workplace-related hardware and software/
- You ensure that your colleagues experience as little problems as possible while working with our IT-systems.
- You act as a link between the end-user and our central IT-department in Enschede. Here, you are the first point of contact for our IT-manager.
- Apart from workplace administration, you are also responsible for system administration, network administration and application management.
- You actively initiate and contribute to improvement projects for IT. These can be local (IT-supervision during renovation projects on site) as well as organisation-wide. This includes the implementation of new software, improving networks, Cloud management and the acquisition of new technologies.
Why would I want to work as a Senior Workplace Administrator at Demcon?
- Because you like your independence. We prefer to give you the freedom to make your own decisions on IT at the locations in Best and Delft. You are the expert and we trust you on that.
- Because you would like to improve yourself as a professional. We provide you with the necessary training and courses on e.g. cloud management to support you in doing what you do best.
- Because you have new ideas on IT. Demcon is defined by innovation and that includes our IT infrastructure as well.
- Because you prefer a versatile job. A position that includes workplace administration, application management, system administration, network administration and IT-projects… that really is an all-round job!
What are the requirements for this position?
- At least 3 years of experience as a Workplace Administrator with a Windows 365 basis;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent intellectual ability;
- A fluent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Experience with Azure is preferred.
If you are interested in the position of Workplace Administrator, we look forward to receiving your CV. Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to email@example.com (addressed to Lise Desmense, Corporate Recruiter). For more information about this position, please contact Martijn Keijzer, IT manager, by calling 088 11 52 000.