Senior Software Engineer Medical Devices
At Demcon, your software really does make the world a better place. Are you an experienced software engineer who wants to work on projects that matter? Then apply now!
What do I do as a Senior Software Engineer?
- As a Senior Software Engineer you translate customer specifications into the required software.
- You play a decisive role in the system architecture. Here, you will cooperate with your colleagues in multidisciplinary teams in order to achieve the best possible solution.
- You work on a large variety of projects, e.g. in medical wearables, in which you take the lead in the field of software.
- You share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues and take the lead whenever necessary. You are also a key point of contact for our customers.
What are the requirements for the position of Senior Software Engineer?
- You have completed a University degree in Embedded Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of experience in (embedded) programming using C ++ and Python
- Knowledge of the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud applications is preferred.
What do we offer?
- At DEMCON you will join a growing and innovative company with short lines of communication and involved colleagues.
- Working on technically complex, multidisciplinary projects that make the world a little better. No project is the same, so there is a lot of variety and challenge in your work.
- The ability to develop yourself. Demcon provides further training, so that you can continue to grow. We also welcome your initiative.
- A competitive salary and flexible terms of employment.
Have we sparked your interest for the position of Senior Software Engineer? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com, addressed to Lise Desmense, Corporate Recruiter.
For more information, please contact Sjaak Maalman, Groupleader Electrical & Software Engineering, on tel. 088 11 52 000.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.