Senior Electronics Engineer Wearables & New Energy
As a Senior Electronics Engineer at Demcon, you actively contribute to a better world. Your projects range from medical wearables to electrolysis for the purpose of the energy transition. Does that interest you? Apply now!
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Electronics Engineer at Demcon?
As an Electronics Engineer at Demcon, you take on a very broad and diverse position. This is mainly because our projects range from low-voltage projects (e.g. medical wearables) to very high-power projects dealing with the energy transition. Every project is unique and that makes your job very diverse and challenging at times. Your responsibilities include:
- Working on the development of electronic systems (PCBs) from the conceptual and design phase to the testing of prototypes;
- You cooperate with the system architect and frequently cooperate with other disciplines in the projects as to achieve the best possible result;
- You regularly interact with our customers. You provide technical input during the acquisition phase of projects, you define the technical specifications and are able to explain our added value;
- As a Senior, you have full responsibility for electronics within the project and are able to coach / manage a team of designers from different disciplines.
Why would I want to work as a Senior Electronics Engineer at Demcon?
- Because you are independent. At Demcon, we appreciate entrepreneurship in our employees. This implies that we provide you with a lot of freedom and independence to do what you do best;
- Because you prefer a lot of variation in your job. No day is the same and every project is unique.
- Because you want to make a positive impact on the world. Working on projects in medical wearables or electrolysis really allow you to make the world a better place.
What do I need to apply?
- At least 8 years of experience in developing electronics, preferably with PCB design;
- A technical Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and IEC60601 is preferred.
If you are interested in the position of Senior Electronics Engineer, we look forward to receiving your CV. Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (addressed to Lise Desmense, Corporate Recruiter). For more information about this position, please contact Sjaak Maalman, Groupleader Electrical and Software Engineering, by calling 088 11 52 000.